All of our current events and details can be found on our Eventbrite page: https://dfwtxsea.eventbrite.com.
Currently no meetings are scheduled in March or April 2020
ENROLLED AGENT’S DAY AT TCC! (POSTPONED)
Please come out to reach potential candidates who are interested in learning more about who we are!!
When: Wednesday March 18th at 11 a.m. and Thursday, March 26th at 6 p.m.
Where: Tarrant County College in the WACN 1123 (Michael Saenz Conference Room)
Event Flyer (PDF), Tarrant County College Campus Map (PDF)
Contact our President, Kathy Mannering, for more information.
Wednesday, August 12th, 2020 – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. GoToMeeting Webinar
3 Hrs CPE – “Did Anyone Say Trust Fund?” Ruben Valdes EA, USTCP
IRS Program #: 4Z48U-T-00172-20-O.
Annual Shred Event is Saturday, May 1st, 2021 in the East Parking lot of the Euless City Hall from 10 a.m. to Noon. Volunteers, please be there at 8 a.m.
FALL BLAST! (5 hrs CE)
Wednesday, November 11th, 2020 – 9am-3pm GoToMeeting Webinar
- Velena McRae IRS Stakeholder Liaison (1 Hr) 9 am – 9:50 am IRS Updates
- Lawrence “Larry” Pon CPA/PFS, CFP, EA, USTCP, AEP (2 Hrs) 10 am – 11:50 am Securities and Cares Act: How to help your clients with Tax Planning
- Lunch Under the Trees (fun lunch with Larry to talk about whatever is on your mind)
- Lawrence “Larry” Pon CPA/PFS, CFP, EA, USTCP, AEP (1 Hr) 1 pm – 1:50 pm Why 2020 is the Year for Roth Conversions
- Lawrence “Larry” Pon CPA/PFS, CFP, EA, USTCP, AEP (1 Hr) 2 pm – 2:50 pm PPP Loan Forgiveness and Why EAs are the Most Important People our clients need to know and how to make it a revenue generating stream
January Update will be held on Saturday, January 9th, 2021
Texas Star Conference Center
1400 Texas Star Parkway
Euless, Texas 76040
$110 Members with timely RSVP ($115 without)
$125 Non-Members with timely RSVP ($130 without)
CE: Most meetings will contain 4 hours continuing education component
Contact: To inquire about the next meeting, or to RSVP, contact the Chapter’s 2nd Vice President shown on the Officers page.
Want to join our Chapter? Great! Please download Application and bring a check for your Annual Dues of $25 to next meeting!